The Player Wallet allows you to deposit SMCW or withdraw CROWNs to or from the game. CROWNs are turned into SMCW when withdrawn and sent to your external crypto wallet. This enables players to not only Play and Earn, but also to move their tokens whenever and wherever they want.
How to use the Player Wallet
- 2.Access the Player Wallet by clicking the "Wallet" link located in the top menu bar.
- 3.You will now see your CROWN tokens in your game account (if you have any). CROWN tokens are the offchain version of SMCW.
- 4.Before connecting MetaMask, make sure that you have selected Binance Smart Chain.
- 5.Click "Connect Wallet" button.
- 6.You will now see the SMCW tokens that you have in your connected MetaMask wallet.
- 7.Check the Deposit | Withdraw | Disconnect tabs of this guide to further understand how to interact with the Player Wallet, now that you have successfuly connected it.
- 1.Connect your Metamask wallet.
- 2.Input the amount of SMCW tokens that you want to deposit.
- 3.Click the "Deposit" button.
- 4.Confirm the transaction through your MetaMask wallet (note: if you are connected to MetaMask through your hardware wallet, you will need to use your device to confirm the transaction). Please take note of the BNB fee that will be charged by Binance Smart Chain network for the transaction.
- 5.You will see the "Success banner" and the amount of tokens deposited in your CROWN wallet.
- 1.After you have connected your MetaMask wallet, you can use the "Withdraw" tab in order to enter the withdraw panel.
- 2.Input the amount of CROWN tokens that you want to withdraw to your MetaMask wallet. A 5% fee will be automatically calculated.
- 3.Click the "Withdraw" button.
- 4.A "Pending transaction banner" will appear while the transaction is being processed. When the whithdrawal process is complete, you will see the "Success banner".
- 5.Verify the received SMCW tokens in your connected MetaMask wallet.
You can disconnect your wallet any time.
- 1.After you have a connected MetaMask wallet, you can press the "Wallet Connected" button.
- 2.A banner will appear asking you to "Disconnect" or to "Cancel". Click the "Disconnect" button in order to disconnect your currently connected MetaMask wallet.
- 3.Confirm that you want to disconnect the wallet by pressing the "Confirm!" button.
- 4.A confirmation banner will appear letting you know that your MetaMask wallet has been successfully disconnected.