In the Hangar you'll be able to manage your inventory, repair and refuel your ships, deposit your collected rewards/minerals and equip your Space Ships with Weapons, Modules and Mining Turrets.
First, find the Hangar in the Space Station.
Press "F" key to activate the Hangar panel.
You will now see left, middle and right panels
- 1.The name of the Space Station.
- 2.Space Ships panel, and selected Space Ship (No Hugs used in the example). You can also see the type of ship, the fuel level and the current damage.
- 3.Maintenance panel (Refuel) Once you select your ship, you can refuel it using the "Refuel" button followed by Accept. If the fuel tank is full, you will get a "fuel tank" notification.
- 4.Maintenance panel (Repair) To repair your Space Ship, click on "Ask Repair".It will then show how many "Bits" you need to pay for the repair. If your ship has no damage, it will show "0" Bits since it doesn't need to be repaired. Click "Confirm" to finish reparing your ship.
- 5.Slots panel will show how many free slots / used cargo space your selected Space Ship has. Remember that different Space Ships will have different characteristics.
- 6.Space Ship panel / Space Ship inventory. Here you can find your selected ship cargo. If you collected rewards or minerals during your Rogue Incursions it will show up here. You can unload it to your inventory, and you can also load items from your inventory to your Space Ship. You can also equip weapons and modules (more info on how to do this later).
- 7.Setup Space Ship panel. You can interact with this panel to setup your ship. This panel is further explained later in this guide.
- 8.Customize Ship panel. You can interact with this panel to Customize your Space Ship. This panel is further explained later in this guide.
- 9.Depot / Inventory panel. Here you can see your whole account inventory. You can interact with and hover over the different items to view more info or load them to your ship. This panel has different icons for your items, depending on their characteristics: Packed Item.OTU (One Time Use) Blueprint
If you hover the mouse pointer over your items you will see the properties/details.
You should now have a better understanding of the different panels and their use cases. Let's now take a look at how to interact with the Setup Space Ship and Customize Space Ship panels. Click on the following links to continue with the next Hangar panel guides.