Setup Space Ship
You won't be able to kill NPCs in or mine resources if you don't equip your Space Ship first. Let's explain the Hangar's "Setup Ship" panel. First, craft some weapons at the Forge. You may also want to craft a MultiX10 to be able to mine some resources later. Go to the Hangar and press "F" key to interact with and open the Hangar panel, then follow the steps below:
- 1.Click your desired Space Ship to select it (we'll use NoHugs as an example).
- 2.Select MULTIX10 mining turret. (we'll use it as an example). You can also select primary / secondary weapons and modules.
- 3.Click on "Go Ahead" button to move the item to your Space Ship, and then press "OK" button.Your item will now appear in your Space Ship inventory and will be ready to equip.
- 4.Press the "Setup Ship" button.
- 5.Go to "Secondary" since this MULTIX10 item is a Miner turret, and can be placed in Secondary slots only.Now you can see the item placed at the "Unloaded" area. Let's move it to "Loaded"
- 6.Click on the MULTIX10
- 7.Press the "Load" button.
- 8.Congratulations, your MULTIX10 is now loaded and ready to use in Space with your selected Ship. Click on "End Setup" button now (Remember to equip some other weapons too).You can now notice a checkmark meaning your turret is equiped. You can start the process again to unequip the item in order to unload it from your ship.
Check out some other details here too: You can use these arrows to move the item up or down. That way you can order them to better find them once you're piloting your ship.
You can also see how much cargo space it takes from your ship. The more cargo, the more fuel it uses.
If you hover your items you can also check the details and find some other useful information